Friday, January 8, 2010

Blues Clues Cake My Son Is Having A Blues Clues Birthday, And I Want To Host A Blues Clues Game At The Party. Can You Help Me?

My son is having a Blues Clues birthday, and I want to host a blues clues game at the party. Can you help me? - blues clues cake

Ok, so I would like to organize a treasure hunt for the Blues anniversary of the children of my son.

I want to be the answer to the game "time to happy birthday (and cake to sing )!".....

Thus, there are three tracks - a track that I'm going, candles in the box to be taken for "birthday / cake, the next song, I will have our team of music" music "or" sing "... ...

Where should I, the third runway?

Thank you very much for reading all this and help. I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Theresa M said...

Perhaps a plate and fork .. They know that it's time to sing, and eat?

greengo said...

Put it on a watch list ... Time

dh said...

Put it in your child. You can not go wrong with that ...

Dan said...

Maby in a noise maker that noise can generate by. ... a negative reaction, but the best thing I can think of

virg_mac... said...

and Time Management

or a photo of her son, for it is time to sing happy bday. Have a good one. I have a blue runs for my daughter, when they are two. I'm using the cake and 4 cupcakes for the ears. He looked very good. Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment