Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do You Turn In To A Wolf Does Anyone Know How To Get Started On Snowpeak In Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

Does anyone know how to get started on snowpeak in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? - how do you turn in to a wolf

He says he needs a fur coat. Well, if you are in a wolf's fur. All Midna said, the reekfish a trace to see and I made a few dozen times. Also mentioned something about a weapon that can break the ice and I do not know where to even start it did. So, if anyone knows or has no idea, please leave a comment. I'm going crazy!

Thank you!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Depending on where you are is how we reach Snowpeak temple.

1. Go to the entrance to Snowpeak, talk to the girl, yeti / Photo Reekfish.

2. Picture Show at the Zora Prince Ralis the back of the Kakariko graveyard. There Coral Earring / rod in the stock market.

3. Fish for nearfield reekfish Zora, the mother-child Rocks. Reekfish After a turn into a wolf and learn the reekfish odor.

4. Back to Snowpeak and use the wolf senses to follow a series of fragrance reekfish above Snowpeak.

5. You will find the Yeti, and the rest should explanetory yes, I think.

Choir~Ge... said...

Return to a position, and human consumption of fish, catch a fish odor. It will stay in the ground to get back into a wolf, turn the knob to sense smell and feeling, to get rid of that in May, sweeping turn and then had to enter the snow, the world on your button and follow the direction of tracks !

dino said...

When I am down, I would just like Zelda: Twilight Princess Leave on foot, but lead in glasses and to some sites that I like to IGU (I think it was), then click Tutorial. I have tried to use it too often, but sometimes they are not real. I finished the game and it was great. The heads were a little easier to beat.

Enjoy!

Bigfoot said...

Display the picture you get the Zora prince helped a long time. I'll give you a Fishook motion as from a special material that will enable a reekfish take. When recording a turn into a wolf and learn the smell. Then you can follow the path of a wolf.

Post a Comment