Monday, February 8, 2010

Receiver 2009 Reviews I Have A 2009 Paramax Subwoofer And Speakers And A Different Receiver Will That Ruin My Speakers And Receiver?

I have a 2009 Paramax subwoofer and speakers and a different receiver will that ruin my speakers and receiver? - receiver 2009 reviews

I bought these speakers Paramax 2009, but I have the right receiver? I have a different receiver? What can I do? My subwoofer Paramax has an audio input and output on the back, and I can not even go directly to the secondary input on my receiver to the subwoofer RCA'm. It only works if I plug the RF cable and surround sound speakers subwoofer FL directly at the RF input and output of the FL speaker cables subwoofer with the HF and LF in my RCA receiver. ? What must I do to make suggestions, please tell him to get what I want to vary greatly with the greatest kindness. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sub-woofers are fed into the rule. (which means you) to connect to the wall. They have their own amplifiers. You only need a line-out jack on your receiver. There must be a sub on the receiver.

If the sub is not powered on, then you should be aware that your recipient urges more power. (take care not to increase tooo much, or you can be heated in the receiver ... if not look too much.

Subs Not many speakers can apply and if they have connections for them. (if they are fed)

But overall the best thing to do is to wire the speakers to the receiver, not the submarine. The low signal loss, the better.

Post a Comment