Friday, February 19, 2010

Red Gums With Cluster Of White Blisters White And Red Bumps Under Tounge And Inside Of Lips?

White and red bumps under tounge and inside of lips? - red gums with cluster of white blisters

written, which I wrote, but I think I was clear enough. about four days, I started the third and white pieces in my mouth and tongue. Ive been to doctors and said he looks nothing like herpes and herpes have also been examined. I had not opened these bumps for about 5 days or so and have started to blister, only white, then disappear, then appear, but elsewhere. I have not had sexual contact with another person for a month and the standard time of exposure until the outbreak is 2-10 days. Similarly, none of these pictures in my vaginal area, thouraly Ive checked every day for two weeks, just in case. In addition, herpes tend to cluster in areas that have a hard surface connection, as the gums or mouth area, and I have not HEAR. These bumps will be transmitted by contact only apearing. I do not smoke. I'm almost 100% sure it's herpes. anyth could one or is it really a virus as a doc sed?

1 comment:

kiki C said...

You could blistering heat. Try to drink more water.

Post a Comment